- Heartfelt Encouragement from World-Luminaries ~ 30th Peace Run Anniversary Video
- Outer Peace ~ Poetry Recital
- Soulful Peace ~A Capella Singing by Paree’s International Group
- Inner and Outer Peace ~ Theatrical Music Performance by Satyajit’s Group
- Heart’s Peace ~ Performed by Heart-Dawn, a female music ensemble
- A New World of Peace ~ Audience Sing Along
- Inner Peace ~Poetry Recital
- Make a Wish for World Peace ~ Invitation to hold the Peace Torch and make a wish for World Peace
- Peace Song Bouquet ~ A Powerful Peace Songs Medley Arranged by Paree Atkins
- Raffle Fun ~ Artistic prizes for lucky winners
Paree’s International Group: This acapella female international choir has regularly performed since 1987 at many concerts or meditative festivals. Their simple yet soulful interpretations are a good introduction to Sri Chinmoy’s meditative melodies. Hear a sample of their singing below!
Deepen Your Meditation With Free Classes:
Upcoming Oct. 2017 Schedule, Call (617)299-0970
Our classes offer practical guidance and inspiration for making meditation a daily habit.
– Perfect for beginners
– Deepen your meditation – for experienced meditators.
– Always free – intermediate and advanced classes are also free
– We do sell books and music for meditation so you might want to bring a little cash!
Help us get in touch with you:
We prefer both calling and mailing (double reminders!) if you could give us a phone # and postal address.
Prefer texting? Give us your cell # and specify “text only” – we promise to respect your preference.
Location: We give most of our classes in Arlington, and our favorite location is Easy Does It Movement Studio.
Set GPS for 493 Mass. Ave. in Arlington and it will take you to Wood & Strings music store.
Walk down the path along the side of Wood & Strings that leads to the big municipal parking lot. Easy Does It is a couple of doors down.
Parking: you’ll probably find parking on Mass. Ave. and if not, there’s always lots of parking in the municipal lot.
Turn down Mystic St. (the same as Pleasant St., which might be your exit off Rt 2 – it gets renamed on the other side of Mass. Ave.)
Your first right will be into the municipal lot; bear to the right as far as you can and you’ll be right in front of Easy Does It.
By T, take the #77 bus from Harvard or Porter and get off at Mystic St. Go back across Mystic St. to get to Wood & Strings and Easy Does It
Guided Meditations on MP3 – below are some guided meditations and visualizations to assist you in your meditation practice.
Meditation On A Mountaintop
The meditations are based on Sri Chinmoy’s writings or inspired by his teachings.
For more, see his book 222 Meditation Techniques available on Amazon.
The background music is Eternity’s Sunrise © Alap Jetzer and used by permission.
It may be downloaded for free here: http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/69/eternitys-sunrise-alap/.